Understanding Action Learning by Judy O'Neil PDFAs much as adult learners can absorb in a classroom, they learn and retain a lot more on the job. Action Learning, or AL, can be based on any of several different schools of thought, and there is much debate as to which is ideal.
The authors advocate tailoring the best attributes of each approach to the specific purpose and the learning environment. Drawing on theory from Self-Directed Learning, Learning from Experience, and Transformative Learning, "Understanding Action Learning" enables the reader to make an informed decision about which approach or combination to use in his or her organization, and provides:
* a theoretical model that explains the different approaches to AL, and a framework for identifying which approach to use
* a focus on co-design in creating Action Learning programs
* practical tools, assessments, and exercises
* illuminating stories and case studies from the field
Combining top-shelf research with real-world experience, "Understanding Action Learning" is a crucial resource for adult educators everywhere.
- I found it! Understanding Action Learning by Judy O'Neil online PDF
- Understanding Action Learning by Judy O'Neil
- Jump Book Understanding Action Learning PDF download
Tags: download, judy o'neil, ebook, pdf, understanding action learning